3.06.2011

formula

Yesterday I bought some formula to have on hand...just in case. I wanted to nurse him at night and then if he still seemed hungry before bed, give him a little to help him sleep longer than 2 hours...yes...2 hours. But last night he didn't seem interested..

This morning around 7, after feeding my lovely every 2 hours last night and going to bed at 1AM, I  handed LJ to my hubby and said "your turn" and he took over for the rest of the morning. I then woke up at 10:30 when Logan came up from a shower, clean baby in hand. I thought he was bringing him for a feeding but apparently we had a conversation this morning that went like this..

Logan: "He's hungry, do you want to feed him or can I give him a bottle?"
Me: "Give him a bottle."
Logan: "Are you sure?"
Me: "Yes, give him a bottle.

I do not remember saying these things or waking up at all for that matter. But the hubbs said I rolled over, opened my eyes, and said these things to him so he followed orders and fed my man, his FIRST bottle of formula...which he devoured.

The End.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky duck! Hopefully it all gets better from here. Logan is so yummy in person! Good to see you- Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! i love sleep conversations... my dad always tries to have them with me before he leaves for work & then when i "really" wake up, i don't remember us ever speaking!! it worked out really good in your case though, woo hoo! (: hopefully you can start sleeping better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lame... brenly won't even drink a bottle of breast milk. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Colby took formula Great. Tavin on the other hand... It has been a challenge to give him a bottle. He likes the real thing :) Now that we moved him up stairs with his brother he sleeps through the night. Be grateful that your little man will take a bottle! I am trying to wean Tavin off of brest feeding and it has not been easy.

    ReplyDelete