11.04.2012

Home sweet home

I hardly ever open my laptop anymore, so that means I haven't been blogging. Anyways, We got home in September and Logan came home the first of October. We missed him so much! Not much has changed since we have been back. We were never released from our callings so we just picked up where we left off. Logan is deacons quorum adviser and I'm an activities day leader. We both LOVE our callings! 




Little Logan is growing up so much!! He surprises me every day with the things he can say and do! Right now he is really into jumping off things and he loves to be outside. He would stay outside all day if he could! He loves to pick stuff out of grandmas garden and eat right right there. We have found cucumbers on the vine with big baby bites out of them and he loves raw okra. He also usually comes back inside soaking wet because he manages to find the hose and turn it on. Needless to say, I do more laundry than I need to.



Last month marked the one year since my dad passed away. This year went by so fast. It felt as though he died yesterday. Its funny how time can fly, but also stand still. I miss him so much. I wish so much that he was here to see my baby grow and interact with him. I know he is watching over us but I still wish he was here to experience these things with my family. On his anniversary, the whole family got up early and ate breakfast at moms house, then we all went down to the cemetery and let off red balloons. It was really sweet and I think we will do it every year.


 Halloween was so fun this year!! Logie actually understood what was going on this year and so he loved collecting candy and even asking for more. haha!! He is such a stud!






1 comment:

  1. I'm Glad you are back! Your Little Logan is such a stud!!

    ReplyDelete