Last month before thanksgiving, Logan and I were able to take LJ to Disneyland!! My little brother was nice enough to give me some hotel vouchers in Costa Mesa so it was not too expensive of a trip! We also have some hook ups for some less expensive disney/california adventure park hopper passes so that was awesome too!! We spent 3 days at disney total and it was fantastic! Logie really loved seeing all the characters and he was so good. Sorry for the picture overload.
I really like your nike frees!! Your DL trip looks like a ton of fun! We should plan a girls trip to cali sometime!! That would be awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI love Disneyland!! glad you guys had lots of fun!! was it lj' s first time? please oh please tell me how you got your tickets for a discounted price! I want to go in January
ReplyDeleteceleste, my brother in law is a cop and so i guess he gets a small discount if he buys them through his office, so we didn't get much of a discount but it was a little.
ReplyDelete