Well, I'm 33 weeks along now in this pregnancy!! I can't believe in 7 weeks or less, we will have another beautiful boy join our family! Time is flying by! It's amazing to me, how different pregnancies are. This one has been so much harder....maybe because i'm older? (Not old!) I don't know but this little guy has sure done a number to me! for the past week and a half, he has been crushing my sciatic nerve... to the point where I have to hold onto the wall as I walk. It can be excruciating pain at times! I feel like i'm constantly icing my butt cheek or asking logan to rub my leg or taking tylenol, which doesn't help, or stretching. I sure hope that it goes away soon or that it goes away when this little guy comes out! Lately it's also been hard to wear my contacts longer than a few hours at a time. The past couple days, i've been opting for glasses, which is so hard in this heat when I'm sweating them off my face all day! Besides all the new, not fun changes, I am still loving pregnancy. I've been slowly getting things out and ready for this little guy. I washed all of his clothes...a little early... I just wanted them hanging in the closet already! I've got the crib ready and I picked up an almost new swing for cheap! I found the matching changing table to my crib for $10! I was beyond thrilled! I'm lucky to have family who are also so willing to give me things they don't use anymore! My sweet neighbor even offered to throw me a diaper shower! I am feeling extra blessed these days! We still aren't 100% on a name, but we are pretty sure we know what it will be! Can't wait to meet this little guy! LJ talks about him all the time too!
23 weeks
32 weeks
Our Little Guy (31 weeks)
No comments:
Post a Comment