
Logan comes home from work, eats dinner, then plays this game. I dont mind it because he lets me go to hobby lobby and get all sorts of fun things. He also quits playing early enough for us to spend a little time together watching Lost or other shows we are catching up on.. Here are some things i've created recently..
LIKE THIS...
I bought all these balls at the dollar store and took a wire hanger and shaped it into a circle and strung them on and added a bow. I love it.
(TIP: if you decide you wanna make one..i hot glued all the tops on so the balls wouldnt pop off easy)
AND THIS...
I found this cute red board at Hobby Lobby and modge podge'd the letters and hot glued them on.
THIS TOO....
This believe sign was white when I found it.. I painted it red and green... wrapped this green ribbon around it and glued those sparkly balls all over it
OH AND THIS TOO.....
This wreath was 50% off and I just went down the christmas aisle at hobby lobby and found things I liked. This is on my front door. I love it!
I'm very very excited for Christmas to come and making crafts just gets me more excited. Logan said I can't put the tree up until after Thanksgiving so Ive decorated everything else...
Haha I loved this post...first of all because all my husband does is play that stupid game. Even skips work to play it. Second, I totally put my tree up two days ago! You should just do it in the middle of the night so he doesn't see it and then tell him if he wants it down he has to do it! ha.
ReplyDeleteI had fun watching you make that wreath and watching Aqua Marine at the same time
ReplyDeleteAm I lame or what???
K, that wreath with the balls on it is so dang cute. I just showed my roomate and we are fer sure going to make one for our front door. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteYour crafts are soo cute!! I bet your home is adorable you have such a creative eye :)
ReplyDeletehi you're adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteCome decorate my house! I'm too lazy! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative!! I want to learn! lets have a class :) I miss you
ReplyDeleteKassi I love all your cute crafts :) We need to get together and make some! It was fun seeing you the other night!
ReplyDelete