12.04.2009

Last Night


Lately, Logan thinks hes soooo funny. He likes to sit on my stomach, hold my arms down with one hand and tickle me till I scream bloody murder. Well last night was different, I could not stop laughing because I actually fought back...hard. I was laughing so hard in fact that I couldnt breathe and almost PEE'D my pants, which i've never done!!! I even started choking because the breaths and the laughs got mixed up. Logan thought it was pretty funny too.

Today I got to go to the CHRISTMAS IDEA HOUSE with my mom, aunt, and my mom's friends. Ive always loved going and just looking and lusting over all the things I wish I had. They spend all year getting this stuff together and the house is just covered in all this beautiful christmas stuff! You HAVE to go! All the money is donated, so you can justify spending a little extra! www.christmasideahouse.org/
They've even lowered the price this year to only $7 Here is a picture of the house this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment