1.28.2010

negativity


On Sunday Logan and I went to dinner at my parents house and all seemed normal. Until I started to talk to my little brother. He said something and I guess I didnt agree with and all of the sudden he said "WHY ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SAY" At first I was pissed and didnt talk to him for the rest of the night. (in the 20 years he's been alive, if you add it all together, we've probably only been nice to each other 1 year of it) but as i continued to think about it, he's right. i have been pretty negative about a lot of things lately. i think it has to do with being so tired all the time. this new job really stresses me out... taking care of 3 babies for 8.5 hours a day all by myself is pretty hard. so this is a public apology to everyone ive been negative to. i am so sorry. i promise to try harder.

1 comment:

  1. I had the EXACT same problem when I was first married. Except I was mean to EVERYONE!!! including Dallin. And the worst part of it was that it took me a REAL long time before I realized it and finally believed everyone that I was more grumpy than usual. (at first I just thought people were making something out of nothing) I started thinking about it and I was Horrible!! I finally realized it was my birth control. It just wasn't the right one for me. I switched and the major mood swings went away! It was the best thing I could have done. Haha I bet Dallin was a little scared of who he had married before I switched. I am sure you are just as sweet as usual, but maybe this could be part of the problem??? when did you notice it starting?? just something to consider...

    ReplyDelete