1.06.2010

Utah Trip

Logan and I got the chance to go to Utah for an entire week with some of his family. We stayed at our sister in law's sister's house in American Fork. There was so much snow!! I basically froze my butt off every day I was there. I know why I live in Arizona.
Most of the days were spend shopping or playing in the snow, but the boys all went snowboarding. I decided that I am giving up on snowboarding and so Logan's brother Ray sold my lift ticket and I stayed home. I still had a lot of fun and so did Logan.


On Saturday, we drove to Salt Lake City and did a LIVE session at the temple. HOLY COW it was so awesome. It was so cool to get to experience that! I would recommend anyone who visits utah to take the time to go to the temple and do it. It takes longer, but it was pretty cool.

This trip was fun but i'm happy to be home!

4 comments:

  1. You're giving up??? No!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait Im confused, youre not snowboarding anymore?? You love snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the live session in Salt Lake!! I was kind of nervous about it when we went cause I didn't know what to expect but now it is my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete