Kassi!! I am so happy to finally have the link to your blog!... I have a lot of reading to do:) You are so sweet, im glad you share that interest with me! I am definitely going to look up that website, im always looking for fun blogs but my sister-in-laws is the only one I know of thus far... so thats great. Now I have 2 more blogs to stalk!;)
Kassi! Happy Birthday tomorrow! Hope you have a fun day. And duh we totally need to do dinner or something sometime. E-mail me your phone number or e-mail and we'll plan something fun!
Yummm! How fun!
ReplyDeleteYUM!!
ReplyDeletep.s. the "love" letters in the background are super cute!!!
Kassi!! I am so happy to finally have the link to your blog!... I have a lot of reading to do:) You are so sweet, im glad you share that interest with me! I am definitely going to look up that website, im always looking for fun blogs but my sister-in-laws is the only one I know of thus far... so thats great. Now I have 2 more blogs to stalk!;)
ReplyDeleteKassi! Happy Birthday tomorrow! Hope you have a fun day. And duh we totally need to do dinner or something sometime. E-mail me your phone number or e-mail and we'll plan something fun!
ReplyDeletebree_lee10@hotmail.com
Love you!