2.26.2010

sewing projects!

Sorry its been so long since ive blogged. Lately Ive been a sewing a lot. I realized that instead of buying fabric all the time, I can totally cut up old clothes that I dont wear and turn it into something else!! I know I dont have any babies but I really like to make baby clothes and bows. good thing i have neices!!
this is a dress i made out of an old shirt

i made my neice, kylie, this cute skirt and matching bows. i think it turned out soo cute!

I learned how to make fabric flower bows so here are some headbands and clip I made.


I also had some fabric left over from the wedding and ive been meaning to turn it into curtains. I love them!! Dont mind the decorations, im having a little party tonight because my BIRTHDAY is tomorrow!!!!!!

My favorite day of the year is tomorrow by the way. woo hoo!!
Anyways, thats what ive been up to lately.

7 comments:

  1. literally i'm sitting here wearing a headband i made! i learned to make them this week -- but they're a little different than yours. where did you learn to make your flowers? they're SO CUTE!!

    and i LOVE that dress you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassi, Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for spending time with me today!!! I love your new curtains! i am loking forward to dinner at Claimjumper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!!! I had so much fun tonight. :] We need more girls nights. Happy Birthday I love you BFF!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can make my baby's clothes anytime!!! I love what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kassi... you're AMAZING!!! i wish i had the natural talent to sew like you do!! it is something i have to really work at. (: i love all the cute clothes you're making, especially that yellow & white dress. i think you should make one in my size! (:

    hope your birthday was splendid!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want those curtains in my bedroom!!! they match perfectly :) super jealous. did you buy the fabric? if so, please tell me where! i love your creativity and your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it's really me! I am actually blogging. You HAVE to come over and help me make curtains for my house...when I get one. I know I just need to practice more, but I want to be as good as you.

    ReplyDelete