3.01.2010

birthday!!

February was a wonderful month. It's always been my favorite. and to end the month with a bang, its my birthday on the 27th!! This year was especially wonderful because I am now married and I woke up on this special day next to my very best friend. He suprised me with breakfast and 3 dozen beautiful roses!!

Also, he asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told him hand held tetris. Why? BECAUSE I LOVE TETRIS.
So he took me to walmart and let me pick which ones I wanted.

My wonderful mother took me to get a pedicure and after we went to Z Gallerie and I bought this little number.

For those of you that know me...like really really know me, know that I really like tea cups. I dont drink tea, but growing up my grandma had tons and tons of tea cups and would every once in a while let me play with one. Ive gotten a few of those from her through out the years, but there is one in specific, its teal with white polka dots, she will not give me because its promised to some one else...anyways...I still continue to ask her every time I see her. My dad (her son) knows how much I want that tea cup. He did something so sweet and searched the internet for months for a polka dot tea cup. To my suprise I opened this present and couldnt believe it.

he found me this beautiful cup and it came in a set of 6. I will keep these forever and let my grand daughters play with them just like my grandma let me play with hers. I have the sweetest dad in the whole world. i love him!!

Needless to say, my 22nd birthday was wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for happy birthdays! Sound like you had a beautiful day! I saw your grandma and grandpa at a wedding reception Saturday night. She's so sweet and always recognizes me when I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday :) I have that same thing from Z Gallerie! I love it! I'm glad you had a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! We missed you a few weekends ago when Kelsie was here. We need to hang out soon, its been too long! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a very sweet Dad. Quite possibly, one of the sweetest. Lucky girl

    ReplyDelete