7.13.2010

bump

19 1/2 weeks pregnant... almost half way there.
i like to think my chubby belly is my baby belly. 
here is a photo for your enjoyment.

How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
Weight gain/loss: at my last appointment i had only gained 1 pound. woop woop

Maternity clothes? sweats 
Sleep? been sleeping very well thank you
Best moment this week? i went to H&M yesterday and found some sweet clothes for my little man
Movement: no movement but i can feel him in there. the doc said my placenta is on the front side of my uterus instead of the back so if i havent felt anything then not to worry, thats why...and i probably wont feel anything till the 20 something weeks..
Food cravings: taco bell... fruit.... diet coke.
Gender?: BOY
Belly button in or out? : still in 
What I miss? nothing. im so excited for this little baby
What I am looking forward to? i get to have another ultrasound on the 29th!  i cant wait to see him again!
Milestones: just about half way there!
What I'm nervous about:
i still just want my belly to just be huge so i look pregnant.



5 comments:

  1. so cute kas! Congrats girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY YAY!! You look so freaking cute and I'm so excited you're having a boy too! Cannon is going to have so many friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Girl! You are beautiful!! Love you Kassi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey happy 5th anniversary on your boobs!

    ReplyDelete