Well i'm very excited to announce that I am carrying a sweet little baby
BOY! I'd have to say that up until about 1 week ago I was positive that I was having a girl, but last week I started to get this strong feeling that I was wrong, so when we went to my ultrasound this morning I was not surprised to see that I am definitely having a little boy. Logan and I couldn't be more excited to bring home our sweet little Rohen Dean Moyers. I'm already so in love with him. He made sure to put on a show for us today and was wiggling his legs and waving his hands and even gave us a great big yawn.We got some cute videos from the nurse that are posted at the bottom. He is about 8 ounces right now and the nurse said that he was a little big.. which i'm okay with!! They haven't officially changed my due date but are guessing between November 25th - December 3rd! Check out our little man!
This is his arm and his nice long fingers!
This you can see he is definitely a boy!
This is his sweet little profile!
This is the video of him yawning! You can also see his little fluttering heart but it's soo adorable!
This is the video of him waving his hand and moving his fingers!
Congrats, Kassi and Logan! I'm sure he'll be so cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Those videos are so cool I've never seen anything like that before! Awesome
ReplyDeleteyay!! congrats kassi!!!!!!!!!! this is such exciting news!
ReplyDeleteKassi...SOOOOO happy for you. there isn't anything that describes the bond between mother and son. It's beautiful. I am just thrilled for you. Miss seeing you.
ReplyDeletexoxo