9.03.2010

The Big Move

I always swore I'd never be one of those couples that moved back in with my mom and dad after I got married, but I take it back. The lease at our apartment ended last month and we decided it would be best if we moved in with my mom and dad to save some serious money while Logan attended full time school and worked full time also. Also, it's going to be super nice to have some help with the baby. We have been here for about 3 weeks now and things are working out perfectly. I got the last of some boxes upstairs and put away and its starting to feel like we have most everything settled. Now we are just have to get some baby things to add to our bedroom.

My last doctors visit was a week ago and things are looking great! He is still measuring a week further along than planned but we arent changing his due date... So since hes measuring a week further, I like to tell people I'm a week further. Haha. Logan said to me yesterday, "Kassi, in like 2 1/2 months, youre going to poop a baby out! I am so excited!" Yes dear, I am just as excited as you are!! Welcome to the 3rd trimester!!
28 WEEKS!!

P.S. I have the best hair stylist in town!! She just moved back to Mesa and has been doing hair for forever!! She works at HABIT SALON in Mesa and I know she's got some awesome deals going on right now for new clients!! If you are interested, let me know and I'll give you her number!!

2 comments:

  1. Kassi you look so cute! I can't wait to have my baby belly back, is that weird? I keep waiting for it to come then remember that won't be for several more weeks. I'm so stinkin excited for you!
    And I'm with you in the boat of taking that phrase back...we're moving back to my parents at the end of this month. Which means we'll be right around the corner from each other and I can come visit you and your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excied to have your little family come and join us for a while!!! You are a beautiful mother to be and will make a great mama...

    ReplyDelete