9.19.2010

1st Anniversary



I can hardly believe its been a year since the day Logan and I were married for eternity! Time has seriously flown by. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that takes such good care of me. There hasn't been a single night that he hasn't kissed me before bed or a single morning that he hasn't told me he loves me on his way out the door to work. I think i'm a little spoiled. I was always super impressed when we were dating that he always opened my door for me and to this day he still opens my car door, the front door, any kind of door, he will always open it for me. He's so sweet and kind and funny and perfect. I could go on for days about how wonderful and perfect he is. I am truly so lucky that he is all mine. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him and the rest of eternity being his wife. I love you Logan. Thank you for a wonderful year and heres to the next. I cant wait to see the daddy come out of you. You're going to be sooooo good at it.
XOXOXOX

1 comment: