Weight gain/loss: It was 9, then 11, then 9, now 11 again.
Maternity clothes?: I broke down and bought some maternity jeans from Old Navy. They are seriously so comfy and I dont know why I didnt do it before!!
Sleep?: Its nearly impossible to get comfortable. My favorite position is no longer allowed by my little Mr. He kicks and kicks until I roll and stop squishing him. I wake up every night and have to pee and last night I had a contraction while switching sides. It's all good though. :)
Best moment this week?: I went to the doctor today and he was still measuring big, about 36 weeks big. The doctor was feeling around my belly for the head, which is definitley down, and took my hands and pushed down so I could feel his head. It was seriously so neat to be able to distinguish that body part. So far I feel like I can only feel his legs and feet.
Movement?: He doesnt stop moving. He wiggles all day and kicks my ribs so hard. It's such a cool feeling.
Food cravings?: I dont think I have "cravings" anymore. I always want something sweet after I eat and I dont usually like temperature hot food because I always get heart burn after eating it.
Gender?: BOY
Belly button in or out?: IN!!
What I miss?: I miss being able to sleep comfortably, but thats all.
What I am looking forward to?: The birth of this little man is near and my shower is coming up!!
Milestones: I'm well past 30 weeks and it's all down hill from here!!
What I'm nervous about?: I can tell you that I'm not nervous about labor pains, I think I can handle those. I'm worried about not being able to deliver him, I was told my pelvis was narrow and I'm nervous that it hasnt widened at all because my baby hasnt dropped. We will see though!!
YAY!!!! Hes almost here!!!! :D
ReplyDeletehey who knows he could drop the day of!!! you'll be fine either way i promise!! its so worth it, and i'm sure even now when you look at it you feel that everything you have gone through and will go through will be worth it!
ReplyDeleteyay kassi! he's almost here!! can't wait to meet the little guy!
ReplyDelete