I can't believe i'm 32 weeks pregnant. It has all gone by so fast. The third trimester has been different than the first two for sure but i'm still enjoying every minute of being pregnant. My belly is huge. At night I love to lay in bed and lift my shirt up and watch my belly move. I can feel the kicks all day long but the other night I noticed my belly moving without feeling the inside movement. It was neat to see that. Its getting harder to get comfortable no matter what position i'm in, sitting, standing, laying down, he always manages to push on something that doesn't feel too good. I wouldn't have it any other way and I know in a few short weeks i'm going to miss the kicks in my belly when he's screaming and I don't know what to do. Logan has been kissing my belly at night and talking to our baby, it's really sweet and something I cherish. He's going to be the best dad.

Okay, so since i'm going to be having a winter baby, there is something i've been contemplating but I don't know if this is something that is allowed in the "baby boy" world.
LEG WARMERS!!
I think they're adorable but I just don't know if I should save them for when I have a baby girl or go ahead and use them on my boy. What is your opinion??
Ahhhh those argyle leg warmers freaked me out! I hate them!!! So cute about your baby boy. Gosh our boys are going to be the cutest ever!!
ReplyDeleteI think they are adorable either way! I would say go for it though!!! He'll be cute either way! :)
ReplyDeleteduh i think leg warmers are so cute for boys! GO FOR IT! I'm making Cannon some.
ReplyDeletei vote no! I think they are more for girls! Plus you don't want people thinking that your baby is on his way to jazzercise class!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! and He will be adorable :)
ReplyDeletei love baby legs! i think they're ok if they're a really "boy" print.
ReplyDeleteand i totally want people to think my baby is on his way to jazzercise class! i don't know what abby is talking about! (:
Leg Warmers all the way girl! He will be such a cute little boy!!
ReplyDelete