12.07.2010

Logan JR

He finally came!!

I went to see Dr. H early Wednesday November 24th to get an ultrasound and for a normal weekly visit. Everything at the ultrasound looked good to me, he looked big and the tech said he was measuring about 8lb 9oz. That of course made me nervous because everyone says they are off by a pound or two. Anyways, the nurse walked into the office and told me they had a few concerns about the baby not having enough fluid and they couldn't see his breathing patterns in the ultrasound so they hooked me up to a monitor and had me push a button everytime I felt him move. This lasted like 20 minutes then Dr. H came in. He told me that he had called the hospital and decided that he wanted to enduce me that day!!

So at 3:00pm, Logan and I headed to the Hospital excited to meet our baby boy!! We were admitted and finally at about 6:00pm, I got some pitocin and Dr. H came in and broke my water. I almost immediatley started having contractions and around 9:00pm I decided I didnt want to feel them anymore and thats when I got my epidural. (Seriously, it was the most amazing thing in the world and I dont understand why some people choose not to get them.) I had to tell my parents to hold off because I still was only dilated to a 5 and that it would probably be a while until it was time to push. But they decided to stay up all night at home thinking he would come sooner. After the pain was gone, Logan and I decided to try to get some sleep but that didnt really happen. Well, 5:00am rolled around and my amazing nurse Becky checked me and I was at a 10 and ready to push so I called my parents and told them I was going to push and at about 5:15 I started pushing!
Logan Dean Moyers Jr.
Thursday November 25th 2010 (Thanksgiving Day)
6:09AM 
8 Pounds 10 Ounces
20.5 Inches Long
with an amazingly large 15 Inch head.. ouch.



He is such a blessing and mommy and daddy love him so much! He has been such a good baby! He loves to lay on his back and talk to mommy and he loves to eat. He is really good at wiggling his legs and arms and is already so strong. Today he is 12 days old and rolled from his tummy to his back TWICE! I am loving being a mother and Logan loves being a dad. He has to demand to hold baby Logan because I'm a little bit stingy. He is so cute, I can't help it.









6 comments:

  1. Oh my heck. Delicious. It only gets better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I'm so happy you finally posted, I've been dying to see the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its about time you made a post!! But I forgive you...you did just have a baby!! Anyways...I love him already!! He is so stinkin cute! I wanna come visit again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Congrats mommy. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kassi, I'm so happy for you! He is amazingly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh... he's so cute!!!! i can't wait to meet the little feller!! congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete