4.08.2012

Happy Easter!

 Hello strangers!! I feel bad that I haven't posted lately! LJ is growing so fast! I chase him around all day! He is learning all sorts of words and new things. He gave me eskimo kisses yesterday and im trying to teach him how to summersalt. When he's done something bad, he comes up to me and says "nauny" aka..naughty and shakes his finger and then says "no no no" its so cute that I can't be mad at what he's done. My honey got a job! Well, atleast for the summer! We are moving to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania until October to do ADT security system sales! Logan has been there for 2 weeks already and I am missing him like crazy! LJ and I will be leaving on wednesday and I couldn't be more excited! Its always fun to make a small change! As much as we will miss our families in AZ, I know we will have a blast back East! I have all sorts of plans to see everything but I guess that depends on how well the selling goes!
Today is Easter and with all the activities going on, I am trying to remember my Savior. I want everyone to know how grateful I am for him and for his sacrafice for man. Easter is such a magnificent holiday to celebrate the resurection of Christ and remember that through him, we can return to our Heavenly Father again! I am also thinking about my dad. Oh how I miss him so much every day. As LJ gets older, my heart aches that he won't get to know my daddy the way I wish he could. I know my dad watches us but what I would give to see my dad's face watch LJ hunt for those eggs or see LJ run to him and give him a big kiss! As of right now, LJ can still look at a picture of him and say "grampa" and point right to him. Just yesterday he did just that and kissed it. It was so sweet. Im sure my dad visits him in his dreams. This month will be 6 months since my dad went home, it still feels like last week and I cry anytime someone mentions him. I sure hope it gets a little easier.

Anyways, my little brother got married this past month to his sweetheart. It was so wonderful to see him so happy and be sealed together for eternity. The whole thing was just perfect!
My sister had her 4th baby...a little girl. She is such a perfect angel. She still smells like heaven. My sister in law just found out she is having a little girl. This will be her 4th baby also. I can not wait to meet her. I know my daddy is just loving on her right now. There is so much joy in our family. I am so grateful for them.


2 comments:

  1. Great Post!!!! I am so sad I didn't get to see you before you left!!!! I will miss you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet for your family to get all these babies strait from heaven & your dad. i still get teary every time you make a post about him! wishing you guys the best out east!!!

    ReplyDelete