5.03.2012

Pittsburgh!

We made it to Pittsburgh last month! We live in a little apartment in a town called Coraopolis. We have the most beautiful view from our balcony because we are near the end of the apartments! I like to put leftover bread outside because we get all sorts of pretty birds and sometimes squirrels and LJ loves to watch them!
We live just across the Ohio River from this town called Sewickley and it is seriously the coolest little town I've ever seen! I keep telling Logan we need to move there. It's beautiful and has all these really cute historical houses. There is a park there that we really like to go to. Its called War Memorial Park and it has this amazing playground. It's got to be the nicest playground I've ever seen! It also has no sand so I am a happy mamma.

There is also this little tiny creek at the park and there is no keeping the kids away from it!
 Logan has been working so hard. He leaves everyday at 11:45 and doesn't usually come home until around 10:30 and on Saturdays he starts even earlier, usually around 9 am. He is doing really good and I am so proud of how motivated he is!! I'm even working too! They needed someone to handle all the representative and technician paperwork and make sure it was all done correctly and then mail it in twice a week so Logan said I could do it. It's really easy and I sure don't mind the extra money.
We took the kids to the mall near by to let them play in the little play area. LJ was obsessed with this car and would not come out!
The weather here has been insane!! When we got here it was really cold. Then it got hot. Then it rained. Then it was sunny. Then it rained again and got cold. Then it got nice again and now its burning hot and humid and rainy at night. Well the day it was cold, LJ and I went to KMART and they had this beanie there on sale for $2 and it looked so cute on him, I couldn't say no.
LJ is getting so stinking smart. It blows my mind how much he can figure out on his own now. When I tell him what something is, he always tries to say whatever word I just said. Whenever he does something bad, he runs to me and says "naughty" and shows me what he did and when I tell him no, he leans in and gives me a big kiss and then of course I can't be mad at him anymore. He just learned what TIME OUT is though. This morning he would not listen and so Logan took him and sat him in the corner and told him to stay and it took a couple tries of course but he listened and would not come out, even if we said come here. We had to go physically pick him up and say he could get out. I thought maybe once daddy went to work he wouldn't do time out for me but when he did something bad today he listened and when I sat him in time out he stayed until I came and got him. I was pretty impressed in his listening skills.


We are only gonna be staying in PA for another 2 months and then we will be moving on to OHIO!! The guys have been knocking there because they weren't getting very good sales in PA. We are excited to go there too but there is so much here I need to see and do before we go!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having so much fun!! Enjoy the humidity!

    ReplyDelete