I feel like a terrible blogger! We have been having so much fun this summer!! Pittsburgh was a lot of fun, but the guys were just not selling there and so they decided to finish the rest of the summer in Ohio. Over the last weekend, we moved to a city called Dayton, its about an hour in between both Cincinnati and Columbus ! I LOVE it here! The apartments we moved into are like double the size of our last ones and I don't feel nearly as claustrophobic as the last one. We are on the bottom floor so if I wanted, I could open the door and let Logie go outside, but I probably won't because there are some sick nasty bugs here. LJ is growing so fast. He is talking so much...and you can actually understand him! He has this 100 first words book and he can point at every picture and tell me what it is, and if it's an animal he will say the sound the animal makes too. I can not believe how smart he is! I've been trying to teach him to swim the last few times we have gone swimming and he does okay but I'm definitely no swim teacher! Well, I don't know what to say really but I will show you some pictures as of late!
No comments:
Post a Comment