This pregnancy has been so different than the first! I was nauseous the first trimester and still get a little nauseated in the evenings. I wasn't as tired like I was in the first trimester but I am really tired this time around in the second. I felt this little one move way early. It was few and far between but it was absolutely movement. Now that I am 22 weeks, I feel this baby kick all the time! We found out we are having another BOY! I am so thrilled!! All boys need brothers and I am so happy its happening now!! We were having a hard time choosing a name. We were kind of stuck between two different ones but then I thought of a totally different name and am in LOVE! I'm not sure how Logan feels, he doesn't really say much about it, but I think if he hated it, he would be loud about me calling the baby by this name. Even LJ calls the baby by this new name and gives my belly kisses. Its really sweet! I can not wait to meet this little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment