Logan and I heard about this awesome place called the Wild Animal Safari! I have always wanted to do a drive-thru zoo type thing and so I was super excited!! It was totally worth every penny!! The animals literally walk right up to your car, no fear, and stick their head in your window and will not leave until you feed them. It was really such a cool experience. I was so scared of the ostrich and the emus. Big birds like that just freak me out, its probably because i've seen so many videos of them biting people!! So I made sure to roll up my windows around them. I for sure thought LJ would be scared but he had so much fun feeding the animals!! He loved every second of it! I would go back every day if I could!! There was this massive camel that would NOT leave us alone. It ran along side our car and even started to bite our side view mirror because it wanted us to feed it more! It was hilarious!!
No comments:
Post a Comment