12.28.2009

Christmas!


Christmas this year was wonderful! This was our first christmas as a married couple!! Logan and I were naughty and didnt want to wake up earlier than we already had to, to open our own presents so we opened them Christmas Eve. I put on my red and green striped onesie and Logan set up my suprise christmas so it looked like Christmas morning when i came out of the bedroom!

I got Logan some Xbox games that I know he loves. He wanted Call of Duty World at War because it has Nazi Zombie on it and he loved the first Assassins Creed so I got him Assassins Creed 2. He was so excited and started playing right away!

I realllllllyyyy realllly wanted a sewing machine soooo bad and logan kept telling me he wasnt going to get me anything because we already bought me a snowboarding outfit but I knew he wouldnt get me nothing for Christmas. I was sooo happy to finally get my sewing machine!! He also got me the Glee soundtracks and I cant shut them off. Logan is getting so annoyed with it. haha :)

We had a wonderful Christmas together and I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment