So I hit 7 weeks yesterday and I had convinced myself that morning sickness was something that wasn't going to happen to me. And I have been very lucky to have not had it like my mom and sister who had it the day they missed their period but as of yesterday I've felt that horrid nauseated feeling for more than half the day. And to top it off, I've had this awful cough that doesn't quit since Sunday afternoon. My poor husband has "walking pneumonia" and is staying home from work with me. We just seem to be falling apart over here in the Moyers home.
I set up my first doctors appointment at 10 weeks. I'm sooo excited and so nervous. Twins don't run in my family but Logan and I are crossing our fingers. We would love to have twins. Ha ha! :) These past 3 weeks that I've known I was pregnant have gone by so slow. I hope the whole pregnancy isn't like this. I would totally love for this baby to already be here...but I guess I should let it bake a little longer!!
Who is your doctor???
ReplyDeleteso I thought I wasn't going to get morning sickness either. I didn't until 8 weeks... turns out it was the flu though and it just took a whole week for my body to get rid of it. maybe this is just part of your chest cold sickness. (hopefully right!) cause I know I was hating life for that week.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with having twins! My mother in law is praying for them for me.... I don't think I am ready for that, but I know you could handle it! I'll think happy thoughts for you!