4.20.2010

Pregnancy Questionaire

How far along? 7 weeks 6 days
Weight gain/loss: Im pretty sure ive gained a little bit..i think my boobs are getting bigger...

Maternity clothes? I got a maternity swimsuit
Sleep? I havent been getting much, I cant get comfortable, plus I'm coughing all night and its not helping either
Best moment this week? I have an appt. tomorrow... :)
Movement: none yet, too tiny still
Food cravings: all i want is cereal, french fries, or hashbrowns...and sprite
Gender?: i dont know yet, logan wants a boy and id like a girl
Belly button in or out? : still in 
What I miss? my awesome immune system, about a week ago it crashed and ive been so sick ever since...bleh
What I am looking forward to? my first doctors appt
Milestones: making it to a new week :)
What I'm nervous about:
miscarriage... a lot of my friends have had them lately and i'm always scared it'll happen to me



2 comments:

  1. I know your fear... Trust me. It's in Heavenly Father's hands.. You just gotta have faith in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you are pregnant! Where did you get your maternity swimsuit? I need one and I can't find any cute ones! Hang in there woman! Love you!

    ReplyDelete