4.04.2010

exciting news!!

Logan and I are expecting a new member to join our family. Thats right!! I am pregnant! I am due on December 1st! That makes me a little more than 5 weeks along! We are so excited for this new adventure in our life! When you take 3 at home tests and they're all positive, I guess there is no denying it...and we couldn't be more happy!



12 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That's fantastic news. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found out on your blog.......
    Congrats :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats kassi! Your gonna be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Congrats kassi. You will be such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girl!! Being a mom is awesome and you for sure will be a great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo hoo!!!!!!!! so so happy for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to be a Grandma!!! Your baby will be beautiful,just like you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! I am so happy for you! It's the greatest thing ever. Glad you're like me...I took 6 tests and Albert thought I was so weird haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!! I am excited for you!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYYY!!! Kassi I am so excited for you! You will be a great mother and our kids can be friends!

    ReplyDelete