5.22.2010

Flowers

So for the past few months I have not been in the mood to craft but for some reason tonight I had an urge... First I really wanted to make a pretty white flower to wear in my hair... So I started cutting circles out of fabric and sewing them together, slowly it started to look like a rose and I added some tulle, feathers, and clear stones for the center. The first one I made was too big, and I feel silly wearing it, so I made one just a tiny bit smaller... I figure if I have a baby girl, the big one will look super cute on her head at her blessing...haha... you know, just thinkin' ahead... here is the final product, I really love them!
After I finished the flowers, I thought about the pile of flowers and bows that I have in stacks all over my bathroom and in my craft buckets and I decided I need a pretty something to hang them on... So I took my husband down to Home Depo to help me find a board.... I already have so much fabric that I knew I would have something to cover it with. It's not quite finished yet, i'm going to buy a pretty black frame for it from Michael's or Hobby Lobby. I think when I'm all done it'll be cute for my bathroom someday... 

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so cute! Hey I need your address for my baby shower, e-mail it to bree_lee10@hotmail.com
    Hope you're feeling good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete