5.05.2010

HELP!!!!! Any Ideas??

So my mom and I were looking at my ultrasound and were thinking...What the freak is behind the word "baby" on the screen... ive looked at hundreds of 8 week ultrasounds online and the only thing it looks like...is another baby... what do you think?? ive circled it in YELLOW so look at the yellow circle let me know what you think.. this ultrasound was taken at 8 weeks and i know that at this early it can be hard to find a second heartbeat... so it could have been missed the first time around...




7 comments:

  1. from learning about pregnancy in school I am thinking it could be the yolk sac.... just a thought! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you cause I know you want twins though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be.... I'd be callin up the dr and demand another ultrasound haha... That would be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a yolk sack.... but maybe lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive been looking at other people's ultrasounds all day and ultrasounds of yolk sacks and none of the yolk sacks ive seen look like that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats what i was thinking none of my yolk sacs looked like another baby. you will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kassi, So i had a girl at my work look at the picture that sits next to me bacuase she had twins she said it sure does look like another baby, I think it does as well because i dont have anything like that im my ultasound??? But this is also my first kid... I would agree with some other post and have it checked out! .... Congrats again!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want to ruin the fun but I think that if there were 2 babies you would have heard 2 heart beats at the doctors. I hope it's 2 babies though!!

    ReplyDelete