Weight gain/loss: i'm guessing around 3lbs
Maternity clothes? none yet, but i'm going shopping next week
Sleep? I cant sleep through the night. i get up at least once every single night to pee.
Best moment this week? i went to the doctor last week and she measured where the baby was and logan got to hear the heart beat... it was so neat to see the look on his face, i think it made it more real for him
Movement: none but i did feel it get hard the other day and i could feel it
Food cravings: taco bell... fruit.... diet coke...
Gender?: we'll find out in a few weeks!
Belly button in or out? : still in
What I miss? nothing. im so excited for this little baby
What I am looking forward to? next ultrasound we will find out the gender!!
Milestones: hearing the heartbeat on the doppler
What I'm nervous about: i want it to show that i'm pregnant!!
No comments:
Post a Comment