When Logan and I got married we decided to cancel our cell phone plans so we wouldn't have that extra expense for a while, well I convinced him that because I can't reach him at a work phone number that we need them...you know, "just in case", therefore, we got matching DROID's yesterday. So far I LOVE it! It's weird having a phone again and i'm already constantly checking it for texts even though only like 5 people have my number.
I also got really sick yesterday and wasn't able to eat anything, It just came back up. I'm thinking it was food poisoning but it might have been the stomach flu. It was awful but i'm feeling much better today so hopefully I'll be good.
Also I went to the doctor and found out i've only gained about 1lb which is wonderful. She called me a "Rockstar" and it made me feel really good. I've been nervous about gaining a ton of weight while being pregnant. The doc told me I could gain about 25-30 lbs and it would be great but I know that I've got some extra on me and I could gain just the weight of the baby and be totally perfect. :) We will see how the rest of it goes.
Well, my next appointment is on JULY 7TH and thats the day we find out if our sweet baby is a BOY or a GIRL! I've always thought i'd have a girl first... only because ever since I met Logan i've had dreams of this little girl with dark curly hair and she was always mine. Logan thinks it's a boy, but thats just because he thinks it'll be easier to have a boy, and he won't go broke with a boy. He's wrong, i'll spend just as much on a boy. haha so I want to hear what YOU think i'm having.
Well, my next appointment is on JULY 7TH and thats the day we find out if our sweet baby is a BOY or a GIRL! I've always thought i'd have a girl first... only because ever since I met Logan i've had dreams of this little girl with dark curly hair and she was always mine. Logan thinks it's a boy, but thats just because he thinks it'll be easier to have a boy, and he won't go broke with a boy. He's wrong, i'll spend just as much on a boy. haha so I want to hear what YOU think i'm having.




I love having a girl! but boys are just as sweet... i'm 50/50 for you... but based on your dream i'll guess girl... dreams do come true!!
ReplyDeleteI say GIRL!!!!
ReplyDeletegirl!!! i need your number!! i was trying to text you a while back & just thought you weren't answering me & then abby informed me that you only had a house phone! oops! (: so send me your new digits on fb or something! thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteKassi I say.... Girl!!!
ReplyDeleteSo Excited for you to find out! The Girls are on a roll it seems like!