It is almost time for you to be born. Just 3 more short weeks until you are due. Your daddy and I are so excited to finally meet you. We have your crib all ready, your newborn clothes all washed, lots of diapers and wipes, and lots of blankies to wrap you in. Daddy and I went to the doctor today and got to watch an ultrasound of you. You are so squished inside my belly that I could hardly tell what the technician was taking pictures of. I had to ask a lot of questions. She showed me your spine and told me you have really long legs, but daddy and I knew you would be super tall, just like us. Plus you always kick me really high in the ribs so I knew before she even told me. She said you approximately weigh 7 pounds 11 ounces which scares me since you're not suppose to be ready for a few more weeks, but I wouldn't be mad if you came early. I'm dilated to a 2 and I'm 80% effaced and the doctor said if I went into labor, he wouldn't stop it. He also mentioned that you might come next week with the way things are going. Daddy and I are so excited. I love you so much already baby. I can hardly wait to see your cute face and hear you cry for the first time. I'm looking forward to seeing you. I love you.
Love,
Mommy
the cry is the best part!
ReplyDelete