11.20.2011

Give Thanks


With it being Thanksgiving this week, I would like to take a moment to share a few things I am thankful for...
* I am thankful for my beautiful family. I am so happy that I married my best friend and that we somehow are so perfect for one another.
*I am thankful that we are so blessed to have an amazing little boy who brings us so much joy and is always happy and full of life.
*I am thankful for loving parents who chose to teach me about Christ and show me the way to eternal happiness.
*I am thankful to know of the plan of salvation. Although my dad has passed on, I know he is with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ preparing a place for the rest of my family to join him.
*I am thankful that my family has a roof over our head and food on the table. There are so many people who don't have those two basic things.
There are so many things to be thankful for this year and my list could go on and on. I hope you all take a few minutes to sit and reflect and think of all the things you are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment