My dad's funeral services were beautiful. It was crazy how many people attended the funeral and sent flowers and cards. It was really amazing to see all the love and support from so many different people. My dad was really an amazing man. If you never got to meet him, you really missed out on someone special. I miss him so much. My mom is sending out Thank You cards and I know i'll never get around to it but I want to say thank you to everyone too. Losing a parent is so hard. Its something I didn't think would happen for at least 30 more years considering both grand parents on both sides are still alive. I've always been a daddy's girl and living at home with my husband this past year, my dad and I have gotten even closer. He became one of my best friends. He was always so busy being the Bishop or working at EZ Motors, that when I saw him it was early in the morning or late in the evenings. It kind of feels like he's just working and I keep missing him. Like, i'll catch him tomorrow or something. It just really stinks. I wish my dad was here. I know he's not coming back but its just easier thinking he'll be home soon. Gosh I really miss him. Thank you so much for everything.
i really can't even imagine what it would be like. i'm sure it is so, so hard. my dad and i were talking today & he was telling me how much he misses him. i know that he loved serving with your dad. what a great example he was to all of us! love you so much, kassi. you and your family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
Oh sweet Cassie, my heart and prayers are with you right now. Such a hard trial I can't imagine having to face. Love you so so much. I am so sorry and wish I could take the pain away. I'll be praying for you. xoxo
i really can't even imagine what it would be like. i'm sure it is so, so hard. my dad and i were talking today & he was telling me how much he misses him. i know that he loved serving with your dad. what a great example he was to all of us! love you so much, kassi. you and your family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe it!! I hope that you and your family are doing ok! I love you so much!!
ReplyDeleteOh sweet Cassie, my heart and prayers are with you right now. Such a hard trial I can't imagine having to face. Love you so so much. I am so sorry and wish I could take the pain away.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you.
xoxo