I cant believe my baby is going to be one on November 25! (black friday) This year has gone by so fast!! I am so lucky to have an amazing sister in law who takes amazing photos!! We went out to my mother in law's house and took some pictures for Logans first birthday! They turned out so cute, I can barely stand it!!
We gave Logan this sucker and he went to town!! He was so fun to watch!
Logan as of late:
He is running!
He is running!
Can step down big steps
Likes his bottle more than anything
Loves to eat string cheese, avocado, and ice cream
Loves going to the park and swing
Would spend all day outside if he could
Loves bath time
Bites, slaps, and pinches a lot (trying to fix that)
Throws really good temper tantrums
He will steal your shoes
Raises his hands when you say "all gone!"
Very good at entertaining himself
Loves to play with other kids
Will stop everything he's doing when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
comes on TV
Loves music








LJ is so cute and I can't believe he is ONE! BWT your SIL takes really good photos! Love your family pic!
ReplyDelete