Has anyone ever been to disneyland at halloween time because it was the greatest!! I mean, i thought christmas at disney was fun but i think i like halloween much much more!! Its decorated so fun and all the rides are much more fun and all the little kids come dressed up with their mommys and daddys dressed up too. i mean...i even saw a family dressed as snow white and the 7 dwarfs.. the little girl being snow white and her parents and brothers as the dwarfs and the cute baby of course as dopey...i loved it. maybe i'll go next year and dress up too. :)

Because we are newly weds they gave us these cute pins to wear around disney.

Ive been to disney and california aventure a few times and always looked at this wall and wanted to have someone to take a picture with...now i have him and we really are living happily ever after :)

Waiting in line at indiana jones...seriously the longest line we waited in was only like 30 minutes long.. it was awesome

We had a great trip!

I love my husband.
So cute!!!! I love your pictures!!! I can't wait to be married!
ReplyDelete