I no longer have a cell phone and I feel soooooo free! Now instead of being to get a hold of me at any time and in any place, youre going to have to catch me at home or leave me a message on my answering machine and i'll have to call you back! :) If you want my new home number, let me know and i'll get it to you.
However apart of me is sad that I wont be able to play with all my cool apps..or know where the nearest QT is at the tap of the screen..or that I cant text anymore...I wonder if I will survive... I guess since Ive only had a phone for 5 years of my 21 years of life..i'll be okay. :) My dad is sure happy that I donated my not even a year old iPhone to him.
Logan and I are going to disneyland this weekend. I hope we dont break down in the middle of nowhere with no phone... that could be bad...or fun. haha. WHAT AN ADVENTURE! Im stoked.
The Best of Amazon
5 years ago
KASSI WITHOUT A CELL PHONE?!? I am shocked...you go girlfriend! Have fun at Disneyland you lucky lady! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't Logan still have his phone? You are one brave soul. I envy you! Ps. Let's get together sometime for games or something :]
ReplyDeleteno logan got rid of his phone about a week before the wedding. :) bree i miss you
ReplyDelete