Well the holidays are coming and all I want to do is tons of crafts. Ive found a couple cute cheap ideas but I was wondering if anyone else knew of some great websites that could give me some tips?
Also, making dinner for 2 is hard...anyone have any yummy recipes that would help us out in that department. When it comes down to it, Logan and I can never decide what we want to eat but if I had some yummy ideas, it might make our nights a little easier.
Thanks everyone!
my husband is waiting.. no DYING for that game too and my brother is OBSESSED! Some favorites for dinner around here are... Chicken pot pie (homemade), frybread tostadas or just tostadas, poppyseed chicken, and corn flake or ritz chicken.. Some quick ideas are tacos or chicken tacos, fajitas, and mini pizzas. If you want any of the recipes let me know I can email them to you sometime. SO happy you love married life! It really is the best ever!
ReplyDeleteHahah I am not even married but Nate is obsessed with call of duty also! If he could hed play it all the time! I love www.recipezaar.com I get alot of great recipes on there!
ReplyDelete