12.24.2009

Happy Birthday Big Sister


Happy Birthday Katrina!
I have the most beautiful and wonderful sister in the world! She is so sweet and so kind and I am so grateful to have her in my life. My sister is 6 years older than me and has always been like a second mom. She and I never fought growing up. She always shared with me even though, I know she didn't always want to and knew I would probably rip or break anything she let me use. (I'm sorry Katrina!) I love her so much and I am so grateful she is my big sister. Thank you for everything you've ever done for me. You really are the best sister ever.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kassi! We did have fun growing up. What wonderful memories...Staying up late watching singled out...I even remember when you were really little and I carried you on my hip! Love you too sis!

    ReplyDelete