Last night we made a trip into Branson, MO so we could go to THE PRICE IS RIGHT live stage show!! One of my friends is one of the models and so that's how I heard about it! It's not televised but it is so much fun and almost exactly the same except there are way more winners!! LJ seriously loved the whole thing. As soon as we walked into the theatre, he was the happiest and most hyper kid. He was running and jumping and dancing and just so entertaining! I was a little worried because the show didn't start until 8 but the hour didn't bother him one bit! He had a blast! We all got our name stickers and sat in our seats and prayed our names got called. They didn't. But that didn't make the trip any less fun! LJ clapped and yelled the entire show! It was worth it all, just to see how excited he was!! After the show was over, they let people on stage to spin the wheel for $10 each but my friend put us on a list so we got to do it for free! LJ cried when we had to go. We watch Price Is Right every day and he knew exactly what the wheel was!! If anyone gets the chance to go, I'd highly recommend it and bring your kids! It was so fun!!
I had to add both of these pictures because in one Logans eyes are closed and in the other mine are closed. HaHa! So if anyone wants to edit them and make so both our eyes are open, I wouldn't hate it!!
Since The Price is Right didn't start until late, we headed into Branson a little early to check out the town a little before we went. All the attractions were around $20 a person or more, so we had to choose just one. We ended up picking Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum because we thought it would be the best for LJ. I really wanted to see the Titanic one, but I knew LJ would have been terrible there. Anyways, It was....ok. Mostly just weird collections people donated them. Don't waste your money if you go to Branson.
This isn't any ordinary banana carving, its a banana COFFIN!! They also had a crab and a turkey. HaHa!
This was a car carved out of wood, I thought it was pretty neat! I'm gonna ask my father in law to widdle me one of these!
Large ball of string.
This was weird. Its carved out of camel bone.




فنى
ReplyDelete