3.19.2013

Summer Sales

Did I mention that we left for our summer sales adventure at the beginning of March? This summer we are in Springfield, Missouri...at least for now. Actually I am living about 15 minutes outside of Springfield in a city called Republic. I feel like i'm in the middle of no where. Ha Ha! We live in some nice apartments but we are on the 3rd floor. Walking up and down 3 flights of stairs is not exactly my favorite thing to do pregnant with a 2 year old but, it's probably really good exercise. There are a lot of cows and tractors. It is still really cold here! You absolutely can not go outside without a jacket or tennis-shoes. I tried to go to Walmart the other day with a wet pony tail and flip flops and I nearly froze! It's also been raining a lot here! I feel bad for Logan and the other sales guys because it really is so cold! This weekend the forecast is snow/rain... This will be interesting! Well, I'm hoping that Springfield warms up a little and that I find my way to Branson sometime this trip to see all the cool stuff there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment