Logan and I are so excited to add another little baby to our family! I have to admit, after trying for a while (only 5 months, but LJ came so fast) I was getting pretty scared that it wasn't going to happen for us. Reading online about women becoming barren after their first baby didn't help relieve any of the stress! But I found out right around the end of December that I am in fact pregnant!
I didn't have my first doctors appointment until mid february but at 11 weeks we got to hear that sweet little heart beat and see our little one in an ultrasound! The ultrasound tech said it seemed the baby was very calm which was such a relief!! LJ never stopped moving inside me, he was always doing flips so I really hope this baby will be a calm one. I convinced my doctor that because I am out of town for the summer and will be flying home for doctor appointments to let me come as far in between appointments as possible so instead of my next one being 5 weeks later, it'll be 7 and I will get to have another ultrasound with my visit and hopefully we will be able to tell the gender of this sweetie!
I really don't care what the gender of this baby is. I mean, I still want to find out but either would be a perfect addition to the family! I would love for LJ to have a brother. Yeah, they'll be almost 3 years apart but I think that they'll still be close but far enough apart that LJ will be able to be the wise big brother...(I hope) Then again, I would absolutely LOVE to have a little girl. One of each would just be great! I know Logan is scared to have a girl because I would probably empty our entire bank account on ruffle diaper covers, pink tights and really big bows. Anyways, I should *fingers crossed* find out at my appointment on April 10th! I already have names picked out for either gender! I am really sad that Logan won't be there to find out along side me, but I will make sure to call him first and let him know if we will be having another buddy or a princess!
I'm excited for you!!!! Call me when you're in town!
ReplyDelete